As the number of confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) rises, and with the situation continually changing, we want to reassure you of the measured and considered steps we are taking to ensure that our service to you suffers minimal disruption.
The steps we are taking balance the risk and safety of our respective teams, and the continuity of our high levels of service.
People are at the heart of our business.
- We are diligently following the government guidelines on protecting ourselves and others and have escalated procedures to ensure that the working environment is clean and hotspot areas are regularly sanitised.
- Where we have agreed to visit your offices, or attend meetings with you or your team we will follow your preferred protocol.
- We ask all visitors to Goodman Jones to consider whether they pose a risk to others.
- Our staff will self-isolate if there is any cause for concern.
- We will not take avoidable risks.
Business Continuity at Goodman Jones
We have a detailed business continuity plan already in place which allows us to work during this type of situation.
- We are enabled to work remotely, ensuring that service levels will be maintained.
- Hardware, software and communications channels are in place.
- We can build flexibility in the way we communicate with you. There is no “one size fits all” approach.
- Insofar as government policy permits, we do not anticipate major disruption in day-to-day working; our focus is on providing you with a seamless service.
Your Business Continuity
Helping our clients has always been at our core and whilst these uncertain times may throw up daunting challenges, we are focused on ensuring that we remain available and able to help you.
If you have any concerns or questions about any of the above, or very importantly, how you see these events affecting the future of your business, please don’t hesitate to speak to us.
The information in this article was correct at the date it was first published.
However it is of a generic nature and cannot constitute advice. Specific advice should be sought before any action taken.
If you would like to discuss how this applies to you, we would be delighted to talk to you. Please make contact with the author on the details shown below.